[MapProxy] Tiles partly black instead of transparent
Gerald Kogler
2018-05-02 09:28:02 UTC
I'm facing an issue with WMS tiles produced by QGIS. At zoom level 20
MapProxy fills empty parts of layers in black. This happens for certain
geometries, mostly polygons where I only show a stroke but an empty
fill. Here you can see a capture: Loading Image...

It seems to be a problem with transparencies as the parts with content
are white instead of transparent. Here the essential part of the
configuration:

sources:
test_wms:
type: wms
req:
url: http://qgis-server.com/service?
layers: Test WMS
transparent: true

You can check it live here, the described behaviour happens on the
highest zoom level: http://mapa.psig.es/ssa/

I already updated Pillow to the last version as recommended in another
thread, but without success.

Any hints?
Gerald Kogler
2018-05-29 09:31:21 UTC
Finally solved the issue. Seems to be the same problem with an old
version of Pillow described before. I forgot to reboot the server so...
Update to latest version did the trick:

pip install Pillow==5.1.0
fill. Here you can see a capture: https://i.stack.imgur.com/BNnkO.png