[MapProxy] Projection does not match?
Antti J. Lind
2018-07-29 17:13:48 UTC
Hello all,

I try to add mapproxy between mapserver and wmts source. Mapserver use
mapproxy-server with wms 1.1.1. Wmts srs in EPGS:3067.
I can see the maps, but projection does not match. All maps seems to be
about 100-500 to south-west.

My mapproxy-yaml is following.

services:
wms:
versions: ['1.1.1']
srs: ['EPSG:3067']
image_formats: ['image/png', 'image/jpeg']

layers:
- name: mml
title: MML WMTS
sources: [mmlcache]

caches:
mmlcache:
grids: [SF]
sources: [mml_s]

sources:
mml_s:
type: tile
grid: SF
coverage:
bbox: [-198322,6571377,1050003,7819712]
srs: 'EPSG:3067'
url: Loading Image...

grids:
SF:
srs: 'EPSG:3067'
bbox: [-198322,6571377,1050003,7819712]
origin: 'nw'

globals:

Same source with Geoserver works ok and locations match ok on map.

Any idea?

Antti J. Lind
BirdLife Finland
Oliver Tonnhofer
2018-08-01 12:02:42 UTC

you need to make sure that the SF grid definition is identical with your source WMTS server and that all services share the identical projection definition.

Regards,
Oliver
--
Oliver Tonnhofer | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG | https://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services | https://maps.omniscale.com
Post by Antti J. Lind
Hello all,
I try to add mapproxy between mapserver and wmts source. Mapserver use mapproxy-server with wms 1.1.1. Wmts srs in EPGS:3067.
I can see the maps, but projection does not match. All maps seems to be about 100-500 to south-west.
My mapproxy-yaml is following.
versions: ['1.1.1']
srs: ['EPSG:3067']
image_formats: ['image/png', 'image/jpeg']
- name: mml
title: MML WMTS
sources: [mmlcache]
grids: [SF]
sources: [mml_s]
type: tile
grid: SF
bbox: [-198322,6571377,1050003,7819712]
srs: 'EPSG:3067'
url: https://hosts.ip/wmts/1.0.0/%(z)s/%(y)s/%(x)s.png
srs: 'EPSG:3067'
Antti J. Lind
2018-08-02 16:39:11 UTC

Thank's Oliver!

Seems to work, when I change bbox in grid SF definition to
bbox: [-548576,6291456,1548576,8388608]

Now they are the same as in WMTSCapabilities.xml query.
Is it so, that Mapproxy cannot automatically use WMTSCapabilities.xml?

--
AJL
Hi,
Oliver Tonnhofer